If you’ve been using your lip balm just to moisturize dry lips, allow us to share some crazy lip balm hacks. We usually suffer with dry cracked lips this winter. Instead of buying lip balms & moisturizers, check out these home remedies to treat chapped lips. Organic lip balms, Gently heals & hydrates the lips, Winter Protection. The skin on your lips is thinner than on the rest of your body; and more susceptible to dryness. it locks in moisture for beautiful, healthy-looking lips.
The lip balms which contain the following are the best for your lips.
- Vitamin A and D: These are pro-active vitamin complexes that are skin friendly. They contain fatty acids that are easily absorbed into the skin. They help to soothe and heal the skin effectively.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter acts as a natural sun block and it has allantoin, which is a healing agent. This is the best ingredient to have in a lip balm. It gives a soothing effect to the lips.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a natural skin softer and it holds agents that bind moisture and skin together.
- Aloe Vera: As we all know, Aloe Vera consists of anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents which protect the skin from any kind of infections. Aloe Vera is also very soothing and moisturizing, when applied on the lips.
- Jojoba Oil: It is one of the best nourishing oils for the skin. It softens and lubricates the skin, when it is applied.
- Vitamin E: It is a powerful antioxidant and moisturizing agent. It protects the lips from the sun.
- Beeswax: It is a non allergic skin softener, that moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It consists of anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents that guard and protect the skin.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil relieves dry and itchy skin. It also softens and moisturizes the lips.
Himalaya’s Lip Balm, made up of completely natural actives, relieves sore and chapped lips, especially during the winter season. Enriched with the oils of Castor, Coconut, Wheat Germ and Carrot and the extracts of Sweet Indrajao, Lip Balm protects your lips against the drying effects of the cold, wind and central heating. The moisture-retention formula with skin soothers makes your lips naturally glossy while the antioxidants and natural actives care for your lips by protecting them from environmental damage.
There are so many lip care balm.
Litchi Shine Lip Care
Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
Natural Soft Vanilla Lip Care
Peach Shine Lip Care
Rich Cocoa Butter Lip Care
Strawberry Shine Lip Care
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original
Vaseline® Lip Care® Total Moisture
Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm
Nivea Lip Care Essential Care
Nivea Lip Care Fruity Shine Strawberry
Carmex – Lip Moisturizing Tube
- Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
- Protects lips from UVA and UVB rays with SPF 15
- Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
- Dermatalogically tested
Directions for use:
Apply a thin, smooth layer of Lip Balm on your lips. Reapply throughout the day as needed for supple, smooth lips. Best for dry, chapped lips.
Enriched with 100% natural color, Vitamin E and antioxidants, Strawberry Shine Lip Care is free from preservatives, petroleum jelly, mineral oil and silicone.